Allegany County Library System – Service Specialist 1.
35 hours a week. Full-time position.
SALARY RANGE: $12.68 – $17.75 per hour.
NATURE OF WORK: Provides direct assistance and service to library patrons. Work involves public service functions such as circulating materials using an automated circulation system, shelf maintenance, readers advisory work, and assisting library users. Must be able to work flexible and varied days/hours depending on scheduling changes.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Must be able to communicate effectively, accept direction, follow instructions, and work well with others. Excellent customer service skills. Ability to learn the general rules and regulations of the library systems. Ability to make decisions per library policies and procedures. Experience with computers and other common office equipment. Must be able to travel to all the branches of the Allegany County Library System when needed.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: College Graduate preferred. Two years of experience in related fields or trade. Or a combination of suitable education and experience may be substituted—reliable means to travel to varied work locations required.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT: Physical capability to effectively use and operate various items and equipment related to successful job performance. Evening and weekend work will be required. Significant standing, walking, moving, carrying, bending, reaching and handling, pushing, and pulling. Requires physical agility and strength to bend, reach, lift and carry (up to 25 lbs) over 60% of the time; and extensive use of a computer terminal. Ability to work with limited supervision. Ability to maintain composure in stressful work situations. Must be able to work flexible and varied days/hours depending on scheduling changes, including weekends. Must be able to travel to all the branches of the Allegany County Library System.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, June 24, 2022
Allegany County Library System is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Ristorante Ottaviani – Looking for experienced line cooks and chefs. Full-time positions. Call 301-722-0052, email or stop by. 25 N. Centre Street.
Rocky Gap State Park – Park Maintenance Worker ($15 / hour)
The Seasonal Park Maintenance position is responsible for the maintenance of grounds, facilities and equipment in a park or recreation area. Work is performed indoors and outdoors under various weather conditions. Applicants must be available to work weekends, evenings, and holidays as scheduled. Duties may vary for each facility and generally include, but are not limited to:
• Clean restrooms, shelters, campsites and the Easter Hill Chalet rental home.
• Refill bathroom supplies
• Removal of litter
• Maintenance of facilities and grounds
• Mow and trim grass
• Painting, electric, carpentry and plumbing work
• Upkeep of vehicles, equipment and vessels
• Use of hand tools and operation of power equipment
• May be assigned duties that require the operation of a motor vehicle. Employees assigned such duties will be required to possess a motor vehicle operator’s license valid in the State of Maryland. https://www.jobapscloud.com/
Do you want to work in the exciting world of radio? Do you have a positive attitude and good communication skills? Then Allegany Radio Corporation wants to talk to you. We have part-time positions available now. Interested applicants must submit a resume with references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Allegany Radio Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Looking for Work? Job Openings are Everywhere! Choose Hunter Douglas – the Industry Leader! Hunter Douglas is hiring Manufacturing Assemblers for their Cumberland, MD plant! GREAT PAY IS JUST the START. Work Local and earn $17 – 20.50 per hour to start. Benefits within 30 Days! An Air Conditioned Factory. Catered meals on Overtime Days. And much more. Apply today.
Bishop Walsh – We are hiring! PE Teacher, Elementary Teacher, High School Math Teacher and a Cafeteria Manager. If you are interested in joining our BW family, please send your resume to Mrs. Jennifer Flinn, principal, at email@example.com.
- • Lumber Stacker. Must be able to lift 50-100 lbs.
- • Pellet Stacker. Must be able to lift 40lb bags of pellets and stack them.
- • CDL Class A . Must have a clean driving record; previous driving experience preferred.
- • Pay rate: Starts at $13.50 an hour after 90 days, $14.50 per hour for general laborers
- • CDL drivers are paid either by the load or the hour drivers choice, starting at $18.00/hour
- • Options are available to be promoted to run equipment. Raises will be given out based on employee performance. For example, being on time and willingness to learn new skills.
- • Insurance: We offer a health insurance program along with a Health Saving Account (HSA) after 90 days of employment
- • We offer a 401k after 90 days of employment.
- • Hours: Our hours are 5 am-2 pm Monday- Thursday and 5 am-1 pm on Fridays; overtime is available.
- • The first 40 hours are standard time and everything after is time and half.
- • Please visit us in person at 2319 Beans Cove Clearville, PA 15535 to fill out an application today.
ForeAxes – We are hiring all positions! As a team member, you will be a part of a fast-paced environment and cross-trained in various roles. We are looking forward to meeting you! 157 Baltimore Street
Crabby Pig – Peak season is straight ahead. We’re looking for dependable, drug-free servers, dishwashers and cooks (all shifts) to join our team! 13 Canal Street, https://www.facebook.com/jobs/
Chessie Federal Credit Union – Join the Chessie Family! We are looking for a full-time teller. Contact us today for information about our current employment opportunities at 301-777-1781 or online at chessiefcu.org.
Pharmacare – We currently have the following openings:
Pharmacists (full-time retail/institutional) Requires RPh or PharmD graduate of an accredited school of pharmacy with a valid license to practice in Maryland (prefer West Virginia as well); Current CPR certification; the flexibility to work days, evenings, weekends on an as-needed basis. Must be able to travel to our seven retail locations.
Pharmacy Technicians (full-time) Requires: HS diploma or GED; must be a skilled, experienced pharmacy technician registered (or able to register) with the Maryland Board of Pharmacy. Wage depends on experience.
Retail Clerks (part-time or full-time) Minimum qualifications: Excellent customer service skills; cash register experience preferred; basic computer knowledge a must. Rate of pay: $12.50/hour
Administrative Assistants (full-time) Requires: excellent oral and written communications are a must; Must have good customer services skills; and computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications. Wage depends on experience.
Apply online via mail or email to:
Coney Pizza, 50 Main Street, Lonaconing, 301-463-2227. Now hiring in-store and delivery persons. Apply a store. Must have proof of insurance and valid driver’s license, must be able to work weekends and be flexible with hours.
Do you love real estate? Join one of the fastest-growing companies in the tri-state region. Carter & Roque offers a competitive compensation package, top-notch support and a great marketing team to help you reach your goals. We are looking for highly motivated, licensed agents in your area. Please send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hiring or Looking for employment? Check out our Now Hiring page at http://www.visitcumberland.