Allegany College of Maryland
12401 Willowbrook Road, Cumberland
Allegany College of Maryland offers a variety of employment opportunities. We seek professionals who will contribute to student success and transformation, connect with our community, and make learners the center of everything we do. Find out more at https://acom.peopleadmin.com/
Allegany County Government
We have various job openings. Please visit our website to learn more.
Baltimore Street Grill
82 Baltimore Street, Cumberland
Hiring fulltime bartender and waitstaff, must be experienced.
Stop in and pick up an application during business hours. 82 Baltimore Street.
686 Greene St, Cumberland, MD 21502
Full-time clerk position available with paid holidays and some benefits offered. Hours are M-F with alternating Saturdays. Basic medical knowledge and customer service experience is preferred but will train the right candidate. This position requires someone that can multi-task in a very busy environment, greet and assist customers, answer phones, order supplies, decorate store as needed, and use the cash register.
37 Baltimore Street
Cafe Mark is hiring a part-time barista and part-time cook. Less than 20 hours a week until things pick back up in the spring. Must be an energetic, morning person and a team player. Must be available most weekdays and all weekend.
Applications are available online at cafe-mark.com or stop in at Café Mark.
We have several open positions:
• Advanced Manager
• Bulk Folder
• First Aid & Safety Service Sales Representative
• Stockroom Grader
• Route Service Sales Representative
• Utility II
Interested applicants can go to careers.cintas.com to apply.
We’re looking for a staff accountant. Requirements: Degree in accounting or related field, proficiency in QuickBooks, experience in double-entry bookkeeping. Salary based on experience.
Send resume to Tatiana@cbwmd.com.
County United Way, LLC
Community Resource Development Manager
The Resource Development Manager reports directly to the Executive Director.
The Resource Development Manager’s role is to assist with building and help to maintain the sustainability of County United Way by making important community connections and building relationships with all constituencies.
Minimum high school diploma – previous office experience as well as experience with Microsoft Word and Excel a must, fundraising, special events, social media, the ability to interact well with others and travel a plus. Resumes can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- • Work with the Executive Director to outline objectives and implementation plans in accordance with goals established by the Board of Directors;
- • Coordinate the Dolly Parton Imagination Library program as noted below;
- • Work directly with the Administrative Assistant to transition some office management roles, including:
- • Sending meeting notices and confirming attendance;
- • Preparing yearly calendar of meetings and making all meeting arrangements;
- • Sending meeting notices and confirming attendance;
- • Opens and records all mail – reconciles with Finance Manager’s reports. Fundraising
- • Works with all other staff to plan for and implement fundraising goals throughout the year, including campaign, endowment, and emergency needs;
- • Will speak to individuals, employee groups, clubs and organizations as requested or needed, either independently or in partnership with the Executive Director;
- • Will learn about and maintain a current working knowledge of all activities, efforts, issues and challenges related to fundraising in order to speak to volunteers and donors on behalf of the organization.
- • Will take responsibility for working collectively with all staff to develop marketing and publicity materials, including news articles, mailings, advertisements, and other opportunities as presented.
Dolly Parton Imagination Library
- • Update as necessary and maintain current database of children registered;
- • Communicate with steering committee members, schedule meetings of the committee,prepare and distribute minutes and other pertinent information;
- • Help with design of letterhead and brochure;
- • Track information and prepare reports and outcomes;
- • Work with Administrative Assistant or a volunteer to prepare and send welcome,birthday, and graduation cards to participants;
- • Seek out appropriate avenues of funding and coordinate annual mailing to local donors;
- • Work with Finance Manager to ensure at least six months of funds are available at alltimes; report to Executive Director any challenges or concerns (this funding shouldinclude account held at Community Trust Foundation);
- • Work with Finance Manager to order supplies as needed;
- • Advertise the program through local media at least twice per year;
- • Attend the Imagination Library conference when funding permits.
- • Work with staff and Events Committee to help manage and organize the planning of Days of Caring and Sharing, Stuff the Bus, and any other event coordinated and managed by County United Way;
- • Refer to Standard Operating Procedures established for each event.
- • Represent County United Way in the community by serving on committees relevant to the work of the organization;
- • Serve in additional roles in the community as requested or desired;
- • Attend community functions and dinners as desired/requested.
- • Other duties are performed as requested.
- • Performance and job duties as listed above should be used as a guide with the expectation of working toward the broad goal of maintaining a successful organization;
- • Revisions can be requested at any time and will be considered; all will be recorded and kept on file;
- • Performance and behavior should follow the guide above, with additional reference to the Staff Confidentiality Statement (signed) and Personnel Policy;
- • Performance reviews are conducted annually by the Executive Director where achievements, challenges, or issues can be discussed for the record – to be kept on file;
- • Performance or behavior issues of great concern will be addressed as needed in accordance with CUW policy.
First United Bank & Trust
Looking for the right fit and a great opportunity? Currently, First United Bank & Trust has positions throughout our market areas.
Please visit our website for a complete list of career openings, full job descriptions, and to apply online. www.MyBank.com/careers
Preparing alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages for patrons. Interacting with customers, taking orders and serving snacks and drinks. Assessing bar customers’ needs and preferences and making recommendations. Must be 21 to apply. Send your application to email@example.com
The server takes orders, answers questions about the menu, sells drinks, takes payment, communicates orders with the staff, seats customers, provides training in games, and helps with customer service and cleaning. Must be 21 to apply. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Douglas Production Worker
Entry pay is $14.50 – $17.00/hour. Great benefits! Air-condition factory and more.
Can’t make our event? Come on out to our facility Monday – Friday, 9 am – 4 pm to complete your application or apply online at https://www.
Maryland Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services
Have you ever thought about a career in Public Safety?
• Correctional Officer Salary starts at $42,013
• Paid time off
• Excellent Health Benefits
• Student Loan Repayment
• 20 Year Retirement
• Paid Training Provided
Fill out your application online.
Positive Transitions, LLC
Submit resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Positive Transitions, LLC is dedicated to facilitating positive transitions in individual lives and the community through educational and vocational services. Each staff member is expected to perform in an outstandingly ethical and professional manner, promoting leadership and serving as a role model. The Job Coach (JC) is responsible for providing Job Coaching (JC) support to individuals funded by Division of Rehabilitation Services (DORS).
• HS Diploma or GED
• Documentation of current CPR/First Aid certification
• Documentation of current Behavioral Management Strategies certification
• Documentation of a clean criminal background
• Valid Maryland Driver’s license and reliable transportation
• Access to personal computer and solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
• Access to and knowledge of virtual meeting and work environments
• Implement various vocational and educational programs
• Implement individualized vocational support through on-site and off-site job coaching as defined by the company.
• Document all proceedings and contacts in a professional and ethical manner
• Attend and participate in trainings and meetings as requested by supervisor
• Prepare and submit reports accordingly
• Computer knowledge for documentation etc.
• Access to computer with relevant programs and cell phone dedicated to work activities
• All other duties as assigned
TBD on individual contractual basis
All staff at Positive Transitions, LLC are per – Diem contractual. As self-employed contractual staff, all benefits will be the responsibility of the staff member. No company benefits are offered at this time except one week paid vacation (based on average weekly salary of the previous year) after five years of service with the company.
• Other positions may become available; however this is the entry – level for all staff
• Expect the interview process to take at least 30-60 days.
• NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE! Have your questions ready if you are contacted for an interview.
Pharmacy Technicians (Full-Time). Pharmacy Technicians must be registered with the Maryland Board of Pharmacy
Sales Clerks (Full or Part-Time)
Part-time delivery drivers. Hours are evenings and some weekends. Must have a clean background check and clean driving record.
Please contact Jodi Chamberlain at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-723-2425
100 S. George Street, Cumberland
Previous sales experience, hotel sales a plus. Job requires outside sales at least 50% per week by establishing appointments and from leads. This is a Monday through Friday position.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
25 N. Centre Street, Cumberland
We are looking for experienced cooks, dishwashers, busboys, and waiters.
Apply in person.
Rocky Gap Casino Resort
16701 Lakeview Road NE, Cumberland
Rocky Gap Casino Resort has a variety of positions available, both full-time and part-time. For more information, visit https://rockygapcasino.
11W. Main Street, Frostburg
We are looking for a line cooks.
Apply in person.
325 S. Centre Street, Cumberland
Hiring Part-time, Day shift and Evening Shift
Apply on snagajob.com
Western Maryland Animal Hospital
11024 Old Mount Savage Road
LaVale, MD 21502
We are looking for a Vet Technician.
Call or send resume